- Guided tour of the agriturismo and the farm adjoined (12 acres), with illustration of the natural cycle of the products and the harvest, depending of the season, from the garden to the hazelnut forest (8 hectares, about 7,000 plants of Tonda di Giffoni IGP hazelnut), from fruit trees to chestnuts and walnuts, from the vineyard to the olive tree grove, then the vast garden, full of flowers (by jasmine, extended on entire walls, to Pelargonium, with the leaves scented, from the geraniums to the daisies, from the hydrangeas to medinilla, from plumbago to the fat plants).
- Feeding and petting our beloved animals, enjoyed especially by the children, the donkey Serafina, the deers, goats, ducks and chickens (even collecting the fresh eggs!) and bringing lots of carrots to the bunnies.
- Walks in the woods of the farm, searching for the mushrooms, delighted by the wild pink cyclamen
- Walks in the natural park Frassineto, two kilometers away from the agriturismo (passable by car), where there are clearly marked paths (very easy) and hiking (moderate slope), with a 'large play area for children and a picnic area with barbecues; ideal for hiking and jogging (in one of the paths, long 3 kilometers, you find, any 150 meters, wooden tools for fitness, to combine with the jogging and fitness)
- Hiking in the hills, between chestnut and hazelnut trees, and on the mountains of the Valley of Irno, particularly on Mount St. Michael, Mt. 1600, a three-hour walk or, if you prefer, approaching by car to the parking lot and one hour uphill walk.
- If interested in other more specific proposals, but less "our" as horse trekking, mountain biking, motor cross, we put guests in contact with external vendor, on request.
- Cooking classes, practical (on the job) and personalized to the needs of our guests, (which after the first dinner can choose which dishes want to learn), managed directly by our cooks in our kitchen of the agriturismo, especially on various pizzas, homemade pasta (scialatelli and cavatelli) and sweets with biological hazelnuts (caramelized hazelnuts, fruit tarts, cake "negrella" with chocolate and hazelnuts)
- Special evenings with barbecues by the pool, with music and lights, or with rustic bread and pizza, that is kneaded and cooked with our guests in the old wood stove
- Wine and food tasting tours, with visits to manufacturers, near the agriturismo, of mozzarella, tomato, olive oil, wine (Aglianico and Falanghina, especially) and ice cream, which are the products of excellence in the Salerno area!
The agriturismo, surrounded by the green park that offers relaxation and pure nature, is, however, in a strategic position (just 2.5 km from the highway SA / AV) to reach within a few minutes, the landscape, artistic and archaeological site, the most beautiful and famous of the entire Campania region:
- in 8 minutes, the historic center of Salerno, a real pleasant surprise (because still little known), with the beautiful Romanesque cathedral of S Matthew, the amazing Arechi Castle and the Museum of the Ancient School of Medicine, the first in Europe (c. sec . IX), with an adjoined the botanical garden of medicinal plants, now Minerva Park. From November to January all across Salerno are the endless lights called " lighting artist", a show not to be missed! Gallery
- in 15 minutes, the Amalfi Coast, the divine coast, with Amalfi, Ravello and Positano (reachable, as well in the car, as in the ship, departing from Salerno or even with sailing boats, of which we can organize on request, the charter) Gallery
- in 25 minutes, Pompeii and Herculaneum, the Roman cities buried c. 2,000 ago by Vesuvius: after the visit to the archaeological sites, you can continue to drive until the middle of the volcano and then on foot, in 25 minutes, you get up on the edge of the crater, a thrilling spectacle Gallery
- in 35 minutes, Naples, the capital of Southern Europe in the nineteenth, an extraordinarily beautiful city, rich in history and art, with the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, a crown of the gulf. Gallery
- in 45 minutes, Paestum, with its Greek temples, one of the most beautiful sites of Southern Italy. Gallery